Friday, December 7, 2012

Bridesmaid Dresses - Take One

On Wednesday my lovely bridesmaid, Katie, and I went to House Of Brides to look at bridesmaid dresses. Sadly most of their samples that I loved were a size 6 or a 12, but our consultant (Jennifer) was helpful in finding dresses similar to the ones I had picked out. We fell in love with an Ella dress that was in the price range we wanted, however it was discontinued.




Jennifer was able to find a very similar Liz Fields dress that I loved even more that the original. We go back on the 21st to get her sized and get the dress ordered.


I also tried my dress on while we were there, and it is about 2 sizes too big on me. I was so afraid that it would be small on me, so that was a relief. Jennifer assured me that they would have no problem taking it in for me when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment