Monday, October 15, 2012

Vendor Update

Dan and I have been planing out wedding since March 2012, and after some rocky patches with vendors we have confirmed the following:

Ceremony and Reception Venue: White Eagle Golf Club
Lillian Doran has been very helpful, and even pointed us towards a couple florists and bakers that she speaks highly of. She was even able to help us put together an affordable package for our small wedding.

Baker: Oak Mill Bakery
Last month we visited Bill at Oak Mill Bakery in Chicago for a cake tasting, and I must say that I was very impressed with his work. Bill worked with us to make sure that the cake would be exactly what we wanted, two tiers, two different flavors, and bright pink flowers.

The Dress: House Of Brides
I have been shopping at the House of Brides for all my formal dresses since my Junior Prom, so HOB was the first place that I went to for my dress. I made an appointment one day after work, picked out every dress that caught my eye, and I ended up finding the dress about halfway through my appointment.

Wedding Photographer: Rachel Catherine Photography
I found RCP on The Knot's vendor pages, and Dan and I met Rachel for coffee one evening after work. Her photographs are stunning, and we had our engagement photos taken by by her a few weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment